Monday, September 22, 2008

Challenge # 1 Hats Voting Time

Hi all, it's votin' time around here at the SnapSluts blog because I arbitrarily decided that end of day is 10:30pm Eastern. However, if you get some last minute post in, I'll change this incredibly ugly poll to include your submission as well.



For now, we're going to use this poll and see how it does. If it's too ugly or doesn't work well, we can change it. (Really I am so sorry for its ugliness) Please remember to comment and constructively critique other members' photos - you know, so we can tell you're not randomly clicking a radio button. Votes are due by the end of Tuesday, Sept. 23rd. AKA after Jam Cellar.

5 comments:

Steve Losh said...

The drugged puppy did it for me. I like the muted colors; they fit with his expression (or lack of one).

DVS said...

I'm somewhat reluctant to comment on photos this week because I missed the deadline and didn't submit any myself. I had planned to upload mine last night after dancing but got tired and crashed soon after walking in the door. But I promise to participate for the next event!

For this challenge it was a tough call between Bruno and Limequat but I went with Bruno.

I think in terms of capturing the essence of this challenge, Limequat wins with the lady and the hats photo. But when I looked at the image closer I found some blur on the edges and some serious red eye.

Bruno's dog images were well done all around.

Paul said...

Have I mentioned how much fun this is? Whoo-hoo!

Steve Losh said...

So I just figured out that you can see both the original post (including photos) and the comments on a single page if you click the post title instead of the "N Comments" link. That's much, much nicer when trying to critique stuff.

Megatron said...

I agree with Paul. This is fun.

I'm looking forward to the next challenge (and to more people telling me they don't know wtf I'm shooting :-P)