Monday, March 9, 2009

Le Temps...

For my first photo...

I tried to capture the notion that time can be fleeting.

For the full version, click here.


Et ensuite...

I tried to capture something that reflected time in the sense that objects can seem "timeless," but I guess this could also be called "going back in time," or something of the sort...

So I found a shelf full of old French books that are falling apart and it made for some cool shots.  I don't know if you can read the titles but some included works by Molière, Pascal, and there was some Hugo floating around, but it might not have made it into the photo...so there we go, authors/philosophers/a mix of the two are timeless in the way that one can still enjoy their works today.  And the fact that they're in French makes it even better (but I'm a little biased).



For the full version, click here.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I did get the sensation that the clock in your first photo was on the move! The second photo gave me the impression that I was watching the books age and crumble before my very eyes. Nice.