Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Challenge # 21 - Childhood

Wow, SnapSluts is now 21... Let's get it plastered! Oh, wait, no -- it's just the number of challenges, not years. Still, it made me think of the significance of turning 21 and reflect that many people in the U.S. mark this occasion as the last step before adulthood. Heck, in Washington, DC it's even the age of majority! (according to Wikipedia, anyway)

So, as our blog grows up before our eyes, I say this challenge is to capture "childhood".

For Bonus Points: Include primary colors!

Reminder: Just like on "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", the points don't matter!

Caveat: The challenge is not children. That would be weird.

1 comment:

Kate said...

"You can say I like kids or I love kids as a general statement. It's when you get specific is when you get into trouble: I love 12 year olds..."

--Demitri Martin