Monday, February 16, 2009

Giant-Man + Absorbing Man and Krypto the Superdog

I wish it were not so cold out so that I could have spent more time building up the candidates for this challenge. Still, I got a couple of shots, the first from an idea suggested by my girlfriend.

I first touched some metal to absorb its properties and then I grew to fifty feet tall. But that's a hard thing to convey without some contrasting items nearby for scale. Fortunately, an asian woman was nearby and I was able to pick her up and hold her in my hand for the first photo:



Then later on, I encountered the last dog of Krypton, Krypto, as it was dashing around this field near where I lived. Although that dog was definitely exhibiting some super speed, it was hard for me to capture with my new camera, until I managed to snag this fun shot:



All my other attempts, mostly of the superdog, are on flickr, as usual.

No comments: