Monday, February 9, 2009

Young Love, Loving Memorial

I wandered around Silver Spring this weekend, specifically thinking about this challenge. I tried a couple of candids and I tried asking some folks if I could take their pictures. I liked the candids the best.

My favorite, though perhaps a bit obvious, was this candid of a young couple in the distance.



I was using my new camera and my memory card hadn't arrived yet or I'd have taking more photos of my second subject, with which I almost collided as I was walking around looking for people.



All my other (not many) attempts are on flickr, as usual.

2 comments:

Standard deviant said...

Hi! Did you try cropping your "Young Love" photo - to exclude the yellow sign on the top? Might just be a personal preference...

Paul said...

oh, good call. I don't want to do that now that the voting has happened, but I had already cropped the photo down to get rid of some clutter. Thanks for the suggestion!