Monday, April 27, 2009

And we could all use a little change

"Somebody once asked, 'Could you spare some change for gas?
I need to get myself away from this place.'
I said 'Yep, what a concept,
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change.'"

My first submission is silly, but I just thought I'd like to take a picture of change changing to something else:



And my second is a bit of a stretch as I took some photos of flowers changing from one color into another:



As always, click on my photos above to see them in various sizes and check my flickr set for the rest of the photos I took for this challenge, including some failures involving throwing coins and jellybeans in the air.

P.S. I wish I were creative and clever enough to take a photo somehow showing how this world has changed with the passing of Frankie Manning. I'm sure it has, I just don't know where to point my camera.

No comments: